Day by Day itineraryDay 1: Arrive at Delhi
Upon arrival at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport, our representative shall meet you and assist you in your transfer to your pre-booked hotel.Depending upon the time of arrival at New Delhi, you may visit market or stay in the hotel.Overnight stay shall be at hotel in New Delhi.Offbeat travel tips on visit to Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
- You may enjoy a rikshaw ride in the walled city of Chandni Chowk.
- You may enjoy the street food in Chandni Chowk.However, please note that the street food in Chandni Chowk is generally full of chillies.
- If you wish to enjoy a ride on Delhi metro train, you can board the metro train at Chandni Chowk and get down at Rajiv Chowk metro station , where chauffeur will pick you.
After having breakfast this morning, you would leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi which would cover most of the prominent destinations including Akshardham Temple, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Parliament House(from outside only), Jama Masjid , Red Fort , Qutub Minar, and Humayun’s Tomb. Overnight stay shall be at the hotel.Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, drive towards the pink city of Jaipur. On arrival, check in at the hotel and relax. Evening free to explore this colourful city or you may go for shopping also .Few of the famous markets are Johri Bazar, Tripolia Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar & Nehru Bazaar. Later reach back to the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel.Day 4: Jaipur
After breakfast at the hotel , proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Enjoy elephant ride at Amber Fort. Later, explore the attractions of Jaipur such as Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort. Visit the colossal forts and ambrosial palaces - a perfect blend of Indian, Mughal and European architecture that makes these forts a perfect travel attraction on the Golden Triangle Tour. Also enjoy the shopping at local bustling bazaars of the city. Later return back to the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel.Offbeat travel tips on visit to Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra
- If you can spare some extra time, you may visit Abhaneri, famous for its step well.Abhaneri is about 96 Kms from Jaipur
- You may enjoy visit a elephant farm and enjoy a day out with elephants
- You may try your hand at block printing
After having breakfast this morning, drive to Agra and en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri.Fatehpur Sikri was founded by Emperor Akbar in year 1569 and remained the capital city of the Mughal Empire between 1571 and 1585.Later continue your drive towards Agra. On arrival at Agra, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Agra.
Offbeat travel tips on visit to Agra
Day 6: Agra – Varanasi
- If you love photography, capture Taj Mahal from Red Fort and Mehtab Bagh.From Mehtab Bagh , if the water is still, you may be able to get the reflection of Taj Mahal in Yamuna River.
- You may visit Kaya Kalp, a fantastic Spa spread over 99,000 sq. feet located at the iconic ITC Mughal Shereton hotel in Agra, to get some really cool Spa services.
After enjoying breakfast in the hotel proceed for sightseeing tour of Agra starting with Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. In the afternoon explore the Agra’s rich heritage of handicrafts and drive back to Delhi. In the evening transfer to Railway Station to catch the train to Varanasi. Overnight on board the train.Day 7: Varanasi
Day 8: Varanasi
Reach Varanasi in the morning, where you would be met by our representative who would assist you in your transfer to hotel. In the afternoon embark upon your Varanasi tour which would include visit to Bharat Mata Temple, Durga Temple, Tulsi Manas Mandir, Banaras Hindu University, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, etc. Return back to hotel in the evening for dinner & Overnight in Varanasi.
Offbeat travel tips on visit to Varanasi
- If you love photography, there is no better place than Varanasi.Move along the ghats from Manikarnika Ghat to Assi Ghat, and you would find subjects for photography at every nook and corner.
- At about 4:00 pm, checkout the Vyayamshala (local gym) behind Tulsi Ghat, where local pahalwans play with their mudgals and do wrestling.
- Get up early in the morning and reach Assi Ghat at about 5 am to witness the special cultural programme called as Subah Banares.
- Take a boat before dawn and cruise across Ganges to the opposite bank.You would be thrilled to see the colourful skyline of Varanasi Ghats with sunlight illuminating the Ghats.
- Take a evening boat ride to Dashashwamedh Ghat where you can view the Ganga Aarti from the boat.Remember to reach latest by 5::30 pm to ensure that your boat is close to the Ghat.
Early in the morning your Varanasi tour makes you enjoy boat riding on River Ganges .You are sure to be left speechless by the beautiful sunrise when your boat takes you from Assi Ghat to near Manikarnika Ghat along the banks of Ganges.After lunch visit Sarnath.Sarnath is located just about 13 kms from Varanasi and is famous for Buddhist Stupas, Buddhist Temples and the Museum.Later reach back Varanasi by early evening to enjoy yet another boat ride along the Ganges.You must reach on time for this second boat ride so that your boat is the closest to Dashashwamedh Ghat where the evening aarti takes place.After the Aarti, reach back hotel, Overnight Stay in Varanasi.
Day 9: Varanasi - Delhi
After breakfast at the hotel, leave for Airport to catch the flight to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi Airport, transfer to International Airport to board the flight for your onward destination with memories for a culturally enriching journey experienced by you with Waytoindia.